Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Finally a new lay out!

Well I couldn't get it figured out how to add a new background other than the ones that were offered by Blogger and which ones I didn't want obviously....
Thank God my friend Lineca was in need of a blog header, which I made for her and she had her own back ground so I asked her secret.
Then it turned out I had overlooked one button this whole time...Upload Your Image LMAO!
Yeah I can be blond at times.
So here is my updated blog! All paper, elements and alpha by Tracie Stroud Designs part of her kit and Add-on of I Wish For You.
I hope you like it and have a great day, wherever you are!!

Hug, Petra

2 comments:

  1. Hehe. It is so easy to overlook things in this html and img times we live in.
    Awesome look. So you! =))

    ReplyDelete