Sunday, May 8, 2011

Thank you M-Scraps

For a fun weekend!! This weekend I shopped a lot, but also won a ton of freebies so my weekend was amazing! I will have plenty of scrap stuff for a while :)
My favorite though were all the challenges at M-Scraps. I always love the challenges on their forum and below you can see all the challenges I participated in.

The first one here is the Tell Me Your Story challenge. Basically you had to create a page with a minimum of 3 pictures showing a little bit about your world using pictures and a little journaling. For my page I used Janyelle Mayara's kit Love Novelette which you can buy HERE

The next challenge was Everything and the kitchen sink challenge. M-Scraps is especially known for the white space scrappers or fairly clean pages. The hostess of this challenge, the very talented Cheryl, is the opposite. She used pretty much every item in a kit when she creates her pages so our challenge was to do the same. Here is my page for which I used Cinzia L's kit My Sunshine

This challenge was the Journaling challenge. We had to journal on our pages why we love digi scrapping so much. I used a lot of different items for this page so I won't link to all of them but at least you should be able to find it!
Credits:
Papers - kit True Colors by Dunia Designs
Yellow paper by me; color picked from True Colors kit Dunia Designs
Pink ribbon, flowers part of kit Easy by Dunia Designs
Torn notepad 'papers' by Jen Yurko part of Bonjour Paper Bits
Alpha title work by Queen of Hearts and Michelle Martin's iNSD Grab Bag
Confetti, camera Scrap Lover by Thaty Borges
Glitter part of kit The World of Pink by Janyelle Mayara
Pink frame kit Madly in Love by Janyelle Mayara

For this next challenge, which was the Quote challenge, I used Deca Designs kit Complicity.

One of my favorite challenges was the Color challenge. It was Tracy's first time to host a challenge and I think she did an amazing job! Basically the challenge was to keep everything black and white but to use one color to enhance the page. So I used selective coloring on the picture and a few touches of orange to complete the page.
I used Deca Designs kit Remember You for this page and Darcy Baldwin's font Angel Baby.

The Non-Photography page was another favorite of mine. I find it hard to scrap without pictures so I have to step outside my comfort zone but I love the result!
I made this page with Queen of Hears and Micheline Martin's iNSD Grab Bag 2011 for this challenge.

Speaking of Queen of Hearts...the next challenge was hosted by the lovely Carly and she also provided the freebie template for the Template challenge. I used Queen of Heart's freebie template and Janyelle Mayara's kit Madly in Love.
The first challenge, that I am showing last, was the Scraplift Chain challenge. I lifted tj7933's page and for this page I used:
I used Ad77 Designs' kit Another Turquoise Butterfly for the papers and ribbon.
Stitches from kit Madly in Love by Janyelle Mayara.
Prongs from kit Easy by Dunia Designs.
Frames from kit Remember You by Deca Designs.
Font is CK Journaling.

I hope you enjoyed my pages as much as I enjoyed creating them and participating in the challenges! Have a wonderful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment