Sunday, July 10, 2011

New kit by Aprilisa Designs!


Don't you just love summer and the kits that come out during summer time? Beach colors or vibrant colors that match the flowers outside - love it! Here's a beautiful beach kit by Aprilisa Designs! It's called Out At Sea. You can purchase the Elements and Papers separate and it also has a matching Alpha!
Below you can see the page I made with the elements and papers.

Another change I made this past week is that I quit the majority of CTs I was on. I hated doing it and had a hard time choosing which ones I wanted to stay on (because I didn't want to completely give it up!) and decided to continue on with Aprilisa Designs and Studio Q. With more work we're getting (which we are happy with so this is by no means a complaint) it also means I had less time to spend on scrapping while out on the road. I was constantly running behind on downloading new kits and posting them on the forums etc. which none of the designers minded much but I did. When I do something I want to do it right and not half baked.
So I want to thank Kathy (Brine Design), Chelsea (Caged Bird Designs), Maya (Maya de Groot Designs), Meg (Ocean Wide Designs) and Belinda (Dylabel Designs) for having me on their team!! I really loved and enjoyed your designs and being able to work with them! You know you can always contact me if you ladies need extra help!!

Big hug, Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment