Monday, August 8, 2011

New kits by Aprilisa Designs and Studio Q

wow time flies! It's been ages since I posted an update here!
These you definitely don't want to miss out on! First is a gorgeous new kit called Just A Boy bu Aprilisa Designs. She made this kit for La'Shawn who requested a boy kit in these colors - great colors! I love how they are not typically blue/brown like most boy kits out there :)
If you buy it now, you'll get a 25% discount while it lasts so hurry up!

Here's the page I made with this kit:

Second up is this beautiful kit in summer colors by Studio Q for your cleaner looking pages :) I love both styles hence why I love being on either CT so much! This one is called Fun Park and has beautiful elements and papers to scrap all your fun pages with!

And again this is my page I did with this kit!

I hope you all enjoy these kits as much as I did and do and have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment