Wednesday, September 14, 2011

TONS of new kits by Aprilisa Designs and SUS Designs!

Phew, where to start? Sometimes I feel like I am running so much behind and have to play catch up but the truth is, especially Aprilisa Designs has so many new awesome kits out in a short period of time that it just feels like that :)

So here goes with the first part which called Born To Play and is sold separate! I am no sports fan but I love the colors in this kit and I made a baby page with it just to show you you can do more with this kit than just create a sports page!

You can get it here:




And this is the page I made with it, of my nephew Asher (ain't he cute!?).

Another great kit and I just happen to love this color combo it makes every page look so dramatic! The kit is called Precious and it sure is! You can purchase it HERE


And I left the best for last! This must be the most amazing Grab Bag I have ever seen!!! And I am not saying that because I am on Aprilisa's CT, but because it IS definitely HUGE and ONLY $5!! Look at all the amazing items you get for that price! A kit, templates, alpha, word art strips and papers! I mean W-O-W! If I were not on her CT I'd definitely be buying that one!
You can buy Sweet On You Grab Bag HERE






And then last but not least, I am now a Store CT for Bits 2 Kits (love the designers there!!) and a new designer to me is SUS Designs. So I love being able to scrap with her kits as you get to know a new designer and you get pages with a whole different look.
Her latest kit is called Click and suits all your pages! You can get it HERE

My page with Click except the lime paper is NOT included in the kit!! I made it myself by using the color picker in Photoshop on an element of the kit so it would match.

And then a completely different color scheme here for kit Apple Blossom! I just love how these colors pop! And the owl...you just HAVE to have every kit with a cute owl in it!! It's a rule ;P
Purchase Apple Blossom HERE
And this is the page I created with Apple Blossom of my niece Chloƫ.

Thanks all for stopping by and I hope you enjoy these new updates as much as I have!
hug, Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment