Sunday, October 9, 2011

New kits!!

Hello Scrappers!

It's a wet day today in Orlando but the better to spend it indoors to scrap!
Here are some kits you might like!

The first is Inspired By You by Aprilisa Designs; part of Gotta Pixel's Gotta Grab It for this month. Each part is sold separate and are only $1 so grab while you can!





This is my page I made with each part and template number 3

Then another gorgeous fall kit is Autumn Is In My Heart by Sus Designs; I love all those fall colors you see everywhere :) You can get this kit HERE there is also a bundle available if you like which includes the alpha, a template pack and a spinner pack.


Spook Season is a beautiful kit by Sanko Studio perfect for any Halloween or scary page you might want to create. You can find her kit HERE

I hope you'll enjoy all these updates and scrap away!!

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment