Friday, May 25, 2012

Lots of gorgeous new releases!

Another week with stunning new releases! Here are a few of my favorites this week: First of a lot from my favorite store, Zig Zag Scrap.
Happy Holiday by Kokon Scrap Art (mask on my page by me it's not included in Marleen's kit obviously!! ;))
This is an 'older' kit by Digi Junkie called Dear Dahlias but it goes perfect with her new Weathered Twigs!
Weathered Twigs Clusters by Digi Junkie
And I made 2 pages with this absolute must have of a bundle by Bóbita Designs called Time Traveller!
Oh and then this gorgeousness by T For Me Designs called Flower Bouquet I already made 3 pages with!! Don't you just love the colors?
And what about this stunning kit by Pink Reptile Designs called Noted? I think you should definitely note that down ;)
And definitely get this beautiful bundle Rustic Beauty by Ocean Wide Designs! I love the colors of this bundle and the splatters are also a must have ;)
Now this next gorgeous collab called Best Furry Friend by Find Your Bliss Designs and Sugary Fancy you can get at Scrap Matters or GingerScraps
And last but definitely not least is a gorgeous kit called Snoozy Boy by Heather T. at M-Scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment