Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Pages





My husband's nephew is of course a perfect scrap subject for me as we don't have any kids :)
Or friends' kids or grand children work too! ;P

So here I made 3 pages today: one is my friends' Eddie and Joyce's grand son and the other 2 is my husband's nephew.
Hope you like them.

The kits used are on Cohen's page (the vibrant one with orange, blue and lime) by Maelia Designs the kit called Beautiful Nature. Maelia Designs is well worth a visit as she creates the most wonderful things HERE
The kit used on Brady's page in lavender was made by Simplette for ScrapMalin Scrap Shop HERE

The page where Brady is laying in the bud is a mix of embellishments and papers as I used to extract everything in one big folder and now I can't recall where I got all the items. If you are a creator and recognize your work, please send me a message and I will be happy to give you credit for your work :)

The last page with Brady with the brown and blue tones is a kit called Blue Paradise by Piccolini Angeli which you can get HERE
This particular kit is only free until the 18th @ 6 PM EST so hurry to get it!!

I hope you like the pages I made :)

xoxo Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment