Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Aprilisa Designs and Caged Bird Designs....









Lots of new goodies which we all love!! First is Caged Bird Designs who has two new mini kits, one for the boys and one for the girls although you can use them for any other purpose as well of course! You can find the boy kit Lil Guy HERE and Lil Sweetie HERE.
She also made gorgeous word art for the months of the year! I haven't had chance to make a page with it but it is definitely worth checking out! You can find the word art HERE

Aprilisa Designs has made a gorgeous pack with templates and I made a total of 6 pages with them (4 are shown above) as I simply couldn't stop after just 1! These templates are beautiful and very easy to work with and you can get them HERE

I hope you love the new updates as much as I did and have a wonderful evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment