Saturday, January 29, 2011

Stretched Thin by Ocean Wide Designs and FREEBIE QP!!



Like I said the designers I CT for have been busy busy!! This new kit is called Stretched Thin by Ocean Wide Designs.
Perfect for those busy pictures or things you know stretch YOU thin!! ;P
I made my page about driving a semi in Los Angeles and how the traffic there stretches my patience. I used Project B Designs page clippers for the shaped papers on my lay out which are available HERE
I have also made a QP for you and left plenty of room to add your own journaling or whatever you fancy; I hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 Jan 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 30, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete