Sunday, March 27, 2011

Freebie and new kits by Studio Q and Brine Design!


Wow it's been a little while since I posted something! We are now on another dispatch board which is much better for us financially but leaves me with less time to scrap. Well, a pay check IS more important so less updates it is!

A few days ago Brine Design came out with her new kit called Blake {Bad Boys Bite} - I just love the elements and papers in this kit plus it's so unique! Who doesn't want to scrap about that bad boy boy friend we once had and who broke our heart or any other experiences you would love to journal and scrap about of course! I've also made a freebie QP with Blake and you can download it on Brine Design's blog HERE

You can purchase the elements and papers separately, in a kit OR in a bundle (which includes 5 additional papers and QPs as well) at either Funky Playground Designs or Two Little Pixels. Here are the direct links:

Funky Playground Designs:

Two Little Pixels:




Then another busy bee is Qoqo aka Studio Q! She made two kits called The Bride and the other is The Groom. Now on my pages I have mixed and matched both of the kits together. The Bride one has more of the pink elements and the Groom one has more grey elements. They are also available in a bundle which I think is the best way to buy them really as it gives you all the goodies to scrap with plus you save some money!
You can get Studio Q's kits here:







I hope you will enjoy all these new goodies as much as I do!
Hug, Petra

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete