Friday, March 18, 2011

Freebie QPs, freebie kit and new kits by Caged Bird Designs and Dylabel Designs

Lots of updates today and not all of them will be in this post either as I haven't downloaded all kits yet to show previews so they will be on here later today :)
So first Caged Bird Designs has a lovely kit out called Frou Frou Fairy; perfect for those cute girly pages! You can buy it HERE and if you're quick you can even get 40% off!
There's also a freebie alpha that coordinates with the kit so make sure to check Caged Bird Designs shop and add that as well!!



Update two is Spring Forward; a beautiful kit by Dylabel Designs. Because let's be honest; aren't we all ready for spring? As Belinda said it herself: this kit is the solution to the winter blues! The colors in this kit are so beautiful and go with so many pictures and themes, so make sure to check it out over HERE and this kit also has a coordinating alpha so check Belinda's shop as well for it!



Then the FREEBIES!!! As you maybe know I CT for several designers and one of them is Studio Q also known as Qoqo or simply Q.
She was going to be featured on 5 Star Digital Scrapbooking and needed someone to quickly put together 2 quick pages and 2 lay outs to showcase her freebie kit Voyageur.
So I was asked to do this as I can work very quickly (not to toot my own horn but yeah....I can! LOL) So 3 hours later I uploaded 2 QPs and 2 LOs. Then I was also asked to do an interview so Qoqo's interview is HERE and you can download her gorgeous freebie kit Voyageur there as well and my interview with the 2 freebie QPs is HERE




1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete