Saturday, November 19, 2011

Re-Release of Wings and Wildflowers by Creations by Rachael B

Hi Scrappers!

Yay it's weekend and most of us have time to scrap (I'm just assuming here!). Today I was all excited because I got the news that I made it on Creations by Rachael B's CT so YAY for me!! :D
Of course she has a bunch of gorgeous kits but today I made a page with her re-release of Wings and Wildflowers; maybe trying to get back into the summer mood as it's getting colder everywhere. Yes even here in Orlando it cools off at night but then we whine when it gets in the 60s haha! So back to the kit, you can purchase it at After Five Designs HERE so go buy it and get yourself back into summer or floral mood :)

Enjoy your weekend!
♥ Petra

Kit Preview:


My page:

No comments:

Post a Comment