Friday, November 25, 2011

New kits by Aprilisa Designs and Creations by Rachael B.

Woohoooooo don't we all love a good sale and today is Black Friday in the USA which means huge discounts for you!
Here are a few awesome kits you might want to consider adding to your digital stash!

First is Close To My Heart by Aprilisa Designs. I just loved playing with this kit and love the colors. Today it is 50% off just like Aprilisa's entire shop (with exception of bundles) so go get it while it's cheap!! :) The next 3 previews all come in 1 kit (incl. alpha in 2 colors!).




Next kit by Aprilisa is Give Thanks; I already used it to scrap my Thanksgiving pictures from yesterday with :) Hopefully you like it as much as I did! For my page I also used Queen of Hearts' freebie template "Holiday".


And who doesn't like a lazy day every now and then (maybe more often ... LOL!)!? Creations by Rachael B. has a gorgeous kit to scrap your lazy couch potato moments with so check it out as it's 42% today - great steal!!! The name of this beautiful kit is, how can it be anything else, Lazy Day!

Enjoy your shopping spree today and show us your gorgeous pages!!

Happy scrappin', Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment