Thursday, December 1, 2011

New kits by Heather T. and Creations by Rachael B and Challenge at Bits 2 Kits!.

Good morning!

Before I start with the kits, please head on over to Bits 2 Kits and join in our December challenges! This month I am hosting the Journaling Challenge and below you can see my example page; I would love to see yours so jump in here http://bits2kits.com/community/index.php?topic=2876.0


Gotta love new kits! There are so many wonderful ones and here are two more!
They are both collabs this time. This first one is a collab by Creations by Rachael B. and Amy Stoffel called Holiday Cheer.
I love the traditional look of this kit; makes you think of cozy evenings by the fire next to the Christmas tree. Not that we need that here in Central Florida LOL!


A completely different kind of collab is the one by Heather T. and Anita Designs. Which is another thing I love; kits that are not Christmas and winter themed in December as you are being bombarded with them ;) And yet it's like being drawn to them against my will :)
Anyway, this gorgeous collab is called Heartbound and I seriously love the color palette of this collab. You can buy it HERE.
Below you can see 2 pages I made with this collab :)
I hope you enjoy these new updates and have a great day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment