Sunday, December 18, 2011

Kit and Masks by Blue Flower Art

Personally I love the Holiday season; especially the Christmas lights and the whole atmosphere and Christmas kits we get to scrap with. Unfortunately I don't have a whole bunch of Christmas pictures to scrap with so I keep using the same ones over and over. So it's nice to take a break and scrap with non-Christmas colors for a bit :) I just LOVE the color combo in the kit Peggy's Sundress by Blue Flower Art! On my page below I combined it with Blue Flower Art's Love Me, Love Me Squared Photo Masks. I think masks just add just that extra touch to scrap pages but that's me :) So feel like scrapping with these awesome colors as well? Go check out Blue Flower Art because she has a lot of yumminess in her store!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment