Friday, December 9, 2011

New products by Heather T.!!

Have you ever seen or bought a kit that was so awesome you can't stop creating pages with it? Well to me that's this awesome kit by Heather T. called Diamond Ice!
And no I am not just saying that because I am on her CT; if I weren't on her CT I would have bought it! It's gorgeous and sparkly :) Below you can see 3 pages I created with this kit plus, on the last page, I have also used her new watercolor washes Water Months (these are beautiful additions to any scrap page and have each month of the year on them).
On my first page that I called "Slippery Snoqualmie" I have also used Heather's Double Masks which you can buy HERE. I just combined 3 of the masks and merged them together in one layer to create the look it has now.
So go off to M-Scraps and get your Heather T groove on!!!

♥ Petra






No comments:

Post a Comment