Saturday, January 7, 2012

Grab Bag My Year and The Way I Am by Aprilisa Designs

Ooohh I just love LOVE Aprilisa's Grab Bags she has every month! Chock full of awesomeness they are! Plus the good part: all that awesomeness for only $5!!! You can't beat that!! This month she has Grab Bag "My Year"; perfect for any page out there including Project 365/52/12 project pages! You can buy it at Gotta Pixel HERE or Me So Scrappy HERE Be quick because the sale ends on January 10th!! After that, each part will be sold separately!
Aprilisa just opened her second shop at Me So Scrappy and exclusively for them she made this gorgeous mini-kit called The Way I am! You can buy it HERE I wish you all happy scrappin' and keep an eye on this blog because next week...Aprilisa will come out with a new kit which is definitely my favorite one of her!! ♥ Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment