Monday, January 2, 2012

Project 52 - Week 1: Resolution

Thank you Helen for sharing the link to My Four Hens Photography! She started her Project 52 and gives us a theme/word each week to inspire us. We don't have to stick to it as it's all about us and our pictures but I kinda like being inspired and maybe even taken out of my comfort zone. If you are interested, you can still join!! Read the details here http://myfourhensphotography.com/photographers/2011/12/27/m4h-photography-project-52-join-me-in-a-photo-a-year/ For this week the word was Resolution. I usually don't have any, but one thing I do want to change is looking the other way or letting my emotions slide to save someone else's. So I thought the above picture of the swan sticking her head under her wings had a nice symbolism to it :) I can't wait to find out what next week's word is and to go out with my camera again! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment