Thursday, April 12, 2012

New Releases at Me So Scrappy

Yay new releases day at Me So Scrappy!! Here are a few examples of what came out today! Find Your Bliss Designs Sunny Templates and I used her older kit After Summer to go with it.
My Page with both products:
Sanko Studios Journaling Bundle Templates:
Used kit Feeling Groovy by Craft-tastrophic on my France page
and on the blown tire in Los Angeles page I used Studio Cappuccino's kit Cities and Suburbs along with one of Sanko Studios' templates :)
And the page about truck driving was made with Pixelily Designs kit Life Captured: March
Here are my pages I made with Sanko Studios Journaling templates and above shown kits:
And this page below I made with Rainy Dayz Designs Rainy Dayz 1 templates and kit The Sweetest Thing by River~Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment