Sunday, April 15, 2012

New Releases at Zig Zag Scrap!

Of course, like every week, I am only showing you a small part of the new releases. All of this week's new releases you can find HERE Below I will show you a few of the new products and include a LO I made with those products! First a gorgeous collab by Bóbita Designs and Beedesign called Friends. I just love the colors in this collab!!
Here's another stunning collab by Blue Flower Art and Ninigoesdigi and I just love this one as well!! It's called Jardin De Ma Mère.
And last but not least is another beautiful template pack by Ocean Wide Designs (I just love her templates!!) called Sea Charts Vol. 6 which I combined with an older product by Alice B. called Love Actually!
I hope you like these new products as much as I do and happy scrappin'! Petra ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment