Friday, November 12, 2010

Blog Highlight @ Polka Dot Plum


WOOT! I made the above page for a template challenge, my first one @ Polka Dot Plum and it earned me a highlight on their blog! I'm so excited! Yeah I know it doesn't take much to make me happy but that's a good thing in my opinion ;P
You can read about it HERE

Then I went bad yesterday and bought another kit which is the new Christmas kit by Kitty Designs at O-Scraps. I posted a preview picture of her kit above, be bad and go buy it yourself :D

And the best news: I was accepted for a CT spot for Aprilisa Designs yay!! I'm so excited about that too - can't wait to make layouts for her :D Thanks Lisa and La'Shawn!

So now I made you go run to Kitty's Store I'm heading back to my Photoshop to make some more layouts!

Happy scrappin' everyone!

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment