Monday, November 15, 2010

Tons of new pages!









I have made tons of new pages and a few cards in the past few weeks!
Time to upload them here I'd say :D
I will give credits per lay out from bottom to top.
Each credit is directly linked to where you can get it yourself in case you are interested!

LO 1 (bottom!): Martijn and Chloƫ
Splatter brushes by [ link ]
Stitches, white dandelions, butterfly and dragonfly: Kitty Design - Spring a Ling
Journaling Stamp: HeatherT - Falling Melody Collab
'Save the Date' word art: BCD - Family Portrait

LO 2: Chloƫ

LO3: Brady

LO 4: Christmas Card

LO 5: Christmas Card

LO 6: Fall - Color challenge @ Polka Dot Plum
Word Art by me - free on this blog.

LO 7: Winter

LO 8: Brady Christmas

I have many more but this should be enough for one day LOL. I hope you like them all!

Hug, Petra

1 comment:

  1. I really love these pages Petra. Your layering is fantastic!!! (by the way, there is a Aprlisa CT blinkie on my page, if you wanna grab it) ♥ ya

    ReplyDelete