Sunday, November 21, 2010

Studio Q; Designer of the Week @ Scrapbook Graphics!










As promised here are my lay outs I did with Qoqo's kits. The first 2 pages were made with the kit Coordinate which you can buy HERE
The next 2 were made with the kit Symphony which you can buy HERE
The last 2 pages are with her beautiful kit Click which is available HERE
I'm currently working on 1 page I made with one of Qoqo's templates and kit Oma's Garden so check that out later as well :D
Qoqo aka Studio Q has more wonderful kits available and they are all 20% off for a limited time so go get it while you can!!

Hug, Petra

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and layouts Petra. Looking forward to working with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shary! I'm looking forward working with you as well :D
    Hug, Petra

    ReplyDelete